Every mile I walk is five Every mile I walk is five

The mood you create with the instruments is nice.

The scales and pitches of the instruments you use, create a nice relaxing mood. However, at the same time they create a story for those who want to really listen. As you already said in the description, "This is a song about leaving a place and encountering new experiences" I can say this hits the nail on the head.

This is probably one of the higher quality sounding submissions you have, and because of that it sounds even greater. This really deserves the score that I give it, 10/10, 5/5, because I can tell you put time and effort into this. That in itself deserves to be rewarded, half of the music you hear now is half-assed attempts at whatever.

Good job Gian, be proud of your work.

Awakened-Metaljonus Awakened-Metaljonus

I like how the mood of the song fluctuates

How at the beginning it's all cheerful and happy or however you want to describe it, and then the sky just comes crashing down on everyone. Then after a final battle, a victory is achieved, but yet more chaos.

Then a melodic victory march happens, and all is good and then a little more chaos and the song ends.

This is a great piece of work, I love melodic breakdowns and shit. I dunno how, but it just speaks to you. Call me crazy but that's what I get from it lol.

Anyways great composition, keep it up.

Rush - Gianfri Rush - Gianfri

Nice Audition you got here.

It splits into two different songs or whatever you want to call it. I wish I could make a nice sounding drum track to this, but it flows strange not that that's bad.

All the guitars sound good, but it's just incomplete without other instruments. Just like drums sound incomplete without a guitar playing with.

I like it and how it all sounds, keep it up Gian bro.

Gian responds:

Thank you col. GET SOME RECORDING EQUIPMENT DUDE, we have to put some drums on this :P

Fragile - Gianfri Fragile - Gianfri

Although it is a bit loud...

This is still a great song. You can easily hear the drums and the guitar. It's not ear-numbing loud which is always good. The only part that I didn't like is at the beginning where it clips a little bit.

Other than that, this is one of my favorites from the AP, and a great listen.

Gian responds:

Thank you Col bro. I appreciate your words (: I will make a better version soon. See you around!

Land Locked (Pulse Remix) Land Locked (Pulse Remix)

A great composition

Obviously, you spent a good deal of time in this, and that is reflected in the quality of all the instruments and the mastering and such and such. Nothing is over-dominating, nothing is inaudible. I can pick ouch each instrument with ease, and I like that. Also like Cobra said, I can see ocean scenery, although that is hard to portray in music.

However, this is a great composition, and you should feel proud of it. Good job

merlin responds:

Thanks for the support, man! If I'm ever not on Stickam, and you need help with something, just send me a PM of around when you'll be on, and I'll be there if I can!

Thanks again for the review and the 10 love!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

I give it a handful of marbles

It's stuff like this that makes me go. "why can't I do this?!" damn it, I'll never be good at anything haha. but ANYWAYS 9/10, 5/5

Fight Music of DEATH!!!!!!!!!! Fight Music of DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

holy mother of God....

Dude you absolutley killed this the solo and and everything man, dude you kill ass period! Keep making killer tracks!!!

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Wow man, thanks a lot. Sorry I missed your review by so long, it gets somewhat hard to keep track of whats new. I'll definitely be keeping it up.