.:A Tribute To Billy:. .:A Tribute To Billy:.

RIP Billy Mays

This was good bro. Billy was a good guy, sucks for him to go out like that.
RIP Billy Mays

physicsman09 responds:

His antics... shall be missed.

BILLY MAYS... BILLY MAYS...

Sad Music is Sad.

but other than that, this is a good tribute.

danomano's New Grounds danomano's New Grounds

Nice...MOUNTAIN DEW!!!

But yeah...It should have been longer, but you know whatever, it was cool especially your voice (DAMN IT...) and to kassarin its 19 years old...and whats with the laughing at the end?? You should have put some awards in this but, again, whatever...

BISQUICK!!!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

This is what I've wanted to see come out of NG

I'm getting sick of the flashs that people make within in the hour and just flood the portal and SOME HOW get through...damn friends voting for it....but, as I was saying You are a great animator, great Imagination! and just fluid music movement AND humor (lulz!) I can't wait for more of Brackenwood and the adventures of Bitey...I can't believe I didn't see these before! This is the bar people need to get too, even though some flashs may not have this kind of animation and fluidity, they are still great! 1000/1000 Stars LULZ!

Halo Nerds 4 Halo Nerds 4

Super Lulz

ppl read the fine print its finished!... Edit August 12th, 2007: The final version of Halo Nerds 4 is done! Leave this one behind and check out the finished one at http://www.newgrounds.com /portal/view/392901

this may not be finished but, together it's all tens!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Speechless...

One of the greatest flashs I've seen period. Keep up this work, it's too good not to show it off to the world

Biography: Master Chief Biography: Master Chief

OMG MASSIVE FUNNY HALO 2 GOODNESS

OMG that was so funny i laughed the first time i saw the fall of reach and the maw part omg "was i supposed to leave the whole ring or just the ship" was so funny and ending "could someone tell my mom i am on the set next to her" was also funny......and where does everyone get the Halo font from could you tell me or something thx.

Super Mario Blitz Super Mario Blitz

OMG LOL ROFL

THAT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN LOL ROFL KEEP UP THE STUFF

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

HAHAHA

man that was so funny i liked the bad mister dim man part and seriouly what consoles do u have

Sega v.s Capcom v.s Ninte Sega v.s Capcom v.s Ninte

nice

the movie is awesome but i have a question did you get the matrix scene from super mario reloaded or just thinked it up